Vs > Kotlas
Asheville, North Carolina vs Kotlas Climate & Distance Between
Asheville, North Carolina vs Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa
Asheville, North Carolina vs Hurbanovo, Slovakia
Asheville, North Carolina vs S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Asheville, North Carolina vs Jersey, Uk
Kotlas vs Ahmedabad, India
Kotlas vs Olathe, Ks, Usa
Kotlas vs Nagano, Japan
Kotlas vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Oakdale, Ne vs Tacloban City
Fort Smith, Nt vs Imperatriz
Tomsk vs Tak
Taiyuan vs Le Mans
- The distance between Asheville, North Carolina, Usa and Kotlas, Russia is approximately 8,330 km or 5,177 mi.
- To reach Asheville, North Carolina in this distance one would set out from Kotlas bearing 319.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Asheville, North Carolina bearing 202.7° or SSW .
- Asheville, North Carolina has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Kotlas has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Asheville, North Carolina is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Kotlas is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.5 °C (20.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.7 °C (21.1°F) less in Asheville, North Carolina. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 672.2 mm (26.5 in) more which is equivalent to 672.2 l/m² (16.5 US gal/ft²) or 6,722,000 l/ha (718,626 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.8° higher in Asheville, North Carolina than in Kotlas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Asheville, North Carolina relative to Kotlas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kotlas vs Asheville, North Carolina
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Asheville, North Carolina vs Tartu, Estonia
Asheville, North Carolina vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Asheville, North Carolina vs Kathmandu, Nepal
Asheville, North Carolina vs Sanchez, Dominican Republic
Kotlas vs La Vega, Dominican Republic
Kotlas vs Kobe, Japan
Kotlas vs Wroclaw, Poland
Kotlas vs Poindimie, New Caledonia
Indore, Madhya Pradesh vs Felixstowe, England
Helsinki, Vantaa vs Ashley Forest
Chiba vs San Juan
Athens, Ga vs Campos Do Jordao
Asheville, North Carolina vs Kotlas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Asheville, North Carolina
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) WNW
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) NNW
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 136.4 kms (84.7 miles) WNW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 63.2 kms (39.3 miles) SW
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 87.8 kms (54.6 miles) SSW
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) SW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) SSW
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 115 kms (71.4 miles) N
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 80.2 kms (49.9 miles) NE
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 80.2 kms (49.9 miles) NE
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 80.2 kms (49.9 miles) NE
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) E
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) ESE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 69.4 kms (43.1 miles) SE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 69.4 kms (43.1 miles) SE
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 148.8 kms (92.5 miles) ESE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 66.6 kms (41.4 miles) SSE
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 142.1 kms (88.3 miles) SSE
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 167.1 kms (103.8 miles) SSE
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 167.1 kms (103.8 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Kotlas