Climate of Asheville, North Carolina, Usa Average Weather
- Asheville, North Carolina, usa, 35°25'N, 82°32'W, 661 m (2169 ft)
- Asheville, North Carolina has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Asheville, North Carolina is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.9 degrees Celsius (55.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1208.7 mm (47.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2694 hours.
- If Asheville, North Carolina were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) WNW
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) NNW
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 136.4 kms (84.7 miles) WNW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 63.2 kms (39.3 miles) SW
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 87.8 kms (54.6 miles) SSW
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 164.7 kms (102.3 miles) SW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) SSW
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 115 kms (71.4 miles) N
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 80.2 kms (49.9 miles) NE
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 80.2 kms (49.9 miles) NE
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 80.2 kms (49.9 miles) NE
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) E
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) ESE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 69.4 kms (43.1 miles) SE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 69.4 kms (43.1 miles) SE
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 148.8 kms (92.5 miles) ESE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 66.6 kms (41.4 miles) SSE
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 142.1 kms (88.3 miles) SSE
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 167.1 kms (103.8 miles) SSE
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 167.1 kms (103.8 miles) SSE